Our motto

Our motto

Monday, November 21, 2016

Who Is: Bella Hadid

Guys I was gonna talk about Gigi Hadid first, but then she went a did that Melania Trump impression, and I refuse to discuss politics. So Bella first. We'll let Gigi settle. Part of my confusion is wondering what each sister does, and how they are different.
 

So I'm just doing some really preliminary research (talking to my friend) and she explains to me that Bella is the "dark horse" sister. She has more variety than her bubbly, blonde counterpart. I am also told that Bella is not in bad blood. That is a thing. It should be capitalized. Bella is not in Bad Blood. This is a phrase people will use to say she was not part of Taylor Swift's gal pal posse that starred in the music video for bad blood. So that's a thing. So Gigi is really in the girl posse (more to come later) and Bella is not. At all
Gigi (Left) and Bella (Right)
So who is Bella? Well she was GQ's 2016 model of the year. So a lot of people seem to know who she is. Just not me. She's 20, so she's younger than Gigi. Really that's about it for her career. I mean, she has like a million modeling credits, but I thought she had a little more going on than that. She does not. 

 She did get a DUI once, which is basically how you know someone is a big deal. Only nobodies haven't been court ordered to attend AA meetings. She also dated The Weeknd in 2015-2016. He's somebody too. He's the one with the crazy hair and stufffffff. She didn't go the the AMA's this weekend because he was singing there. She posted some selfies instead. I read that in a news story. Because that is news. I mean, I guess I can't judge, I'm writing about it like its news too.

People got annoyed at her for being in Nike ads, because they said she was too skinny to represent an athletic brand. She countered with pictures of her lifelong passion of horseback riding, which she had to give up after she was diagnosed with Lyme disease, the article makes a point to say her mother also shares that diagnosis.
I mean, I'm only a doctor, but I've heard that Lyme disease is treatable. And I'm not going to say anything about the diagnosis of chronic lyme disease, I just want you to google "Is chronic lyme disease real" and notice that autofill will add the real before you do.

That's all I have to say.

In summary: Bella Hadid
Interesting: Medium
Dating: Nobody currently
Tay-Tay Girl Party: Turns out, no!

- Genesis Pulsifer

No comments:

Post a Comment