Our motto

Our motto

Thursday, November 3, 2016

Welcome Back Lilo - A Lohan Post Makes Me Feel Whole Again

I have been seriously struggling with how to broach the Lindsay Lohan topic. Really all the big celebs. There's just so much to say. And I have opinions. That's pretty much an understatement. I have ALL THE OPINIONS.
 When we last left our heroine, she was wearing a ridiculous amount of bronzer. I'm going to call it right now, she invented the contouring trend. The Kardashians were just early 00's wannabes at that point.
Now Lilo is just using IG filters, CONSTANTLY putting one finger in her mouth to look cute, starring in London plays (according to her IG account, I still can't believe that's true), starting an Oprah network series and becoming engaged and then publicly breaking up with a Russian asshole.
Her latest thing is this Greek club she's super into. She has this business partner that she states ALL THE TIME isn't her boyfriend. Literally who cares if he is. Not me. And she's just come out with the Fresh Off The Boat English accent that she claims comes from her confused brain over all the amazing languages she speaks. Is it worth mentioning that my father hasn't changed his accent in 30 years of living in a foreign country? Didn't think so. *cough* Madonna *cough*

So I'm just going to post the video and let you make your own opinions. 

I mean, I understand the somewhat patronizing concept of speaking differently so a foreign audience can follow you, but she's claiming that this is actually how she speaks now, because she's so enmeshsed in all these languages.  Is anyone buying it?

Hey, remember when she was in Parent Trap?

Hey, Lets put in a survey and see what people think! (check at the bottom of the homepage)

- Genesis Pulsifer

P.S Thanks for the initial feedback, most of you have told me they like the look of the blog, even though nobody's actually read any of the posts yet. Hey, I'll take it. Some of you have expressed interest in guest blogging and I am ALL for it! I'm just super excited to continue exploring the whereabouts of all my favorite A-D listers!

EDIT 11/10/16:
Polls are closed and the results are in! 100% of voters think her accent is "Real, I mean shes a woman of the world now!" and we are excited to announce a voter turnout of 2 people! Thanks to all who came out and voted YOUR VOICE MATTERS!!

Fake, but not offensive
  0 (0%)
Fake and incredibly ridiculous
  0 (0%)
Real, I mean she's a woman of the world now!
  2 (100%)
Real, she's headed for a 2007 Britney-style meltdown

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She absolutely invented the contouring trend! Good point! Lilo is a major trendsetter! What would Miley be if Lilo hadn't paved the way?

    ReplyDelete