Our motto

Our motto

Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Gellert Grindelwald Actor Announced


I'm not going to go too into this, because I don't think many Harry Potter fans are reading this blog. Some, but not many. But this falls under pop culture because it turns out Johnny Depp will be playing Grindelwald in the new Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them movie series, also known as Dumbledore's lezzie crush man. I haven't been a Depp fan in a while, he's a good actor, but I feel like he constantly plays a different version of the same character in every movie he's in.
Also, Dumbledore meets Grindelwald when they're both 18, just out of school and eager to learn more about the world, their powers, and perhaps love. Johnny Depp is no spring chicken.
I don't know if that man can pass for 18. I also seriously hate that hipster, shaved-side haircut. I never liked it, I hate it more now than ever.
They all look like Roger from the cartoon show Doug. Creepsters. I can't wait for this fad to pass. And now Grindelwald? It's never going to leave.

Anyway, in summary: I don't know how people think Johnny Depp can ever be original when he always plays the same person, he can't play an 18 year old and his haircut is stupid.

What do you guys think? Does anyone care?

- Genesis Pulsifer

1 comment: