Our motto

Our motto

Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Insane in the ...Kanye?

Ok not the most brilliant title. But it's my blog. You got a better title? Start your own blog. But give me a link so I can copy the good titles. So I heard the story of Kanye getting hospitalized yesterday, but I wasn't sure it was that true, so I let it simmer. People are still talking about it today, so it must be true, right?

So they say Kanye West is being hospitalized for a pysch evaluation after he was acting strange and scaring the people he was with. He wouldn't go to the hospital, so the police were called and he was taken in handcuffs. TMZ says he was at his trainers house and acting erratically.

 He has been doing some really goofy stuff lately. He cancelled the remainder of his Petey Pablo tour the day prior, which definitely seemed a little weird. Can you imagine Kanye not wanting the spotlight for a single minute? He also went on a huge rant against MTV, and the radio, and even his best buds, Jay-Z and Beyonce during a concert. The video is below. But it is long, and it does sound pretty crazy. He says "Jay-z, call me, Bruh! I know Jay-Z has got killas, please don't send them to my head" and other crazy stuff around 9:40. The show was cancelled shortly after. (Link to rant video here, also available below)
I have not heard that many Kanye rants, but honestly, I don't know if this was uncharacteristic for him. It sounds pretty Willow Smith-eqsue, and self centered, non-sequitur and maniacal, but I'm still not convinced that this is atypical for Kanye. He's always been pretty fucking delusional.

So I don't know. Could it be another publicity stunt like that Paris robbery might be? Sure. Of course it can. When Kanye and Kim teamed up, I think the one thing we can all agree is that there would be no publicity stunt too large. But cancelling a tour is kind of a lot. That rant above was even so crazy it got ticketmaster to refund tickets. 
 So what does the Kardashian Krew say is going on? They say he's tired. He's sleepy. He's ty-ty. He needs a rest keppie. He's suuuuuper sleepy. I mean, come on. That's like the least creative excuse ever. It's almost offensively dumb. If that isn't a cover-up for a mental breakdown, I literally don't know what is. It's such a good go-to, because who isn't tired? I've said some stuff when I was tired. Was I on a million dollar stage talking about making america great again and my best friend and zombies? Not really.
And the thing is, every man who gets involved with Kardashians goes crazy. Scott Disick is an alcohol and drug addict. Krish Humphries had a year long divorce battle for a publicity-stunt marriage that lasted 72 days. Lamar Odem - he literally DIED. Dead. Like, heart stopped.

 When Kanye and Kim were paired I truly thought the publicity stunt queens (the two of them, don't get me started on how gay Kanye is) had met their match. It turns out I was wrong. The she-beast that the media created is even capable of bringing down the biggest ego in the industry. I don't know if I should laugh or cry.
More on this as the story continues,
-Genesis Pulsifer

No comments:

Post a Comment