Our motto

Our motto

Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Temporary Custody Awarded to Angie

After the divorce over "a fight involving a minor" custody has been granted to Angelina Jolie. Brad Pitt gets supervised visits called...Therapeutic Visits. I'm not too surprised, but I promised updates, so here it is. Theraputic visits are for parents who cannot be alone with their children because of a history of physical or sexual abuse, domestic violence, mental illness or substance abuse - people who are at risk of very poor parenting. I don't know the details of how these are granted, but I can't imagine one fight on an airplane is gonna be enough. I wonder if more will come out, I just don't see Brad being that bad in one instance. Maybe there's a long backstory we don't know.

- Genesis Pulsifer

No comments:

Post a Comment