Our motto

Our motto

Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Prince Harry Is Dating A Yank!

And DO NOT smear her in the media. It was declared (royally?) that Harry is dating an American actress named Rachel Markle. I don't really know what she's on, but I'm pretty sure she plays a girl named Rachel, so it may even be a reality TV show. I'll explore later. I first heard about this story when it was a big hubbub about if he was going to visit her in Toronto. AND THEN HE DID. What a to-do.

But since then he has gotten upset about the medias scrutiny of this girl, and especially the somewhat racist undertones he feels they have. She is half-black, and it sounds (from a verrrrry cursory glance) that they're calling her mothers upbringings "hood". He says to stop doing that. And also he fears for her safety. I'm not really sure why her safety would be in question, but I feel like that's always a celebritys go-to when they're being harassed by the paps. Really they want privacy, but it just gets more pity if you say your safety is in danger. The Kardashians do it alllllll the time.

So who is this lady? Why is she famous?
Ok, so she plays a person named Rachel Zane on a TV show called Suits. Do any of our readers watch that show? I do not. Is it funny? It doesn't seem funny.
This may be her too, I honestly can't tell

Honestly I'm a little bit bored of this entire story line. I'm like 3 paragraphs in and I can't find anything interesting about it. I'll try to push through and salvage what I can. I am a little happy/sad that the last girlfriend he had is out of the picture. She was such a trashy Brit and I loved her so much for that. That blonde-white hair with black roots, thin eyebrows, and oh my god! The outfits. Lemme find try and a pic.
Ok so when I google, it turns out he hasn't dated Chelsy Davy since 2010, and his latest girlfriends have been much classier. And I couldn't find a better pic bc I'm bored. But I really love/hated her, and thought it spoke volumes about him. She always had that down home, fried-chicken and cheetos finger feel about her that I loved so much about Britney Spears. They had such an on-again-off-again relationship that had the drama and flair that his older brother never brought. She was such a classic. But I guess the early 2000s are over now and everyone is doing a rebranding in the 20-teens.

This story is boring. I'm sorry.

-Genesis Pulsifer

No comments:

Post a Comment