Our motto

Our motto

Monday, October 17, 2016

riannha

First thing's first. Its Rihanna. I had to google it. I have to google everything.
Was she around when we had our last blog? I cant remember. But I think no.
The internet is in an uproar right now over her ability to walk over sewer grates in high heels. Buzzfeed literally has an article right now claiming that she is immortal (I think some pseud-Jesus reference) and if that doesn't make you uncomfortable, see below:



 And this one.


 And this one

And that's all I felt like looking bc I have a headache. The point is, this is insanity. She's walking on her damn tiptoes.

Her damn heel does not touch her damn foot. She's not magical, she literally does what every single girl in heels does over a grate. Do people think other people just fall straight through? Have ya'll lost your damn minds?? People need hobbies.
Mine hobby is telling people they need hobbies. Find your own.

- Genesis Pulsifer

No comments:

Post a Comment