Our motto

Our motto

Saturday, October 8, 2016

Ain't No Party Like An S Club Party

Hello party people and welcome to the place to be! Itsgonnasnow is back and revamped for what we now know to call The Millenial Generation. We want to dedicate our first post to the "ooooh! Oooooh!" sound that people made during cheesy dance/pop songs during the 90s. It was often followed, or preceded by a lot of heyyyyyyy-hooooooo type refrains.  All of them got us hyped up and ready for some good times, which we hope to do with our blog.



It's a whole new era you guys, Nicole Richie has her shit together, Paris Hilton is a nobody, we have self driving cars, hell, LiLo just broke off an engagemeant with a Russian millionaire, and most ducking importantly, we have iPhones now. I mean seriously, when we were last posting, a gif was an unheard of term. If you asked me if I liked GIFs I would assume it was a sex move.  And I'd probably say yes for all the wrong reasons.  Like, I'm not trying to be rude, I'm just saying that this time around we have a lot to live up to. We have to compete with Instagram.  We have a Kardashian revolution that apparently nobody can stop.  But we're here to try. I don't want to overstate this, but the only thing at stake is our entire universe.

- Genesis Pulsifer

1 comment:

  1. Has this been sent to Gary? Because no one parties to an S Club party like Gary..

    ReplyDelete