Our motto

Our motto

Thursday, February 23, 2017

PSA: "I'm Shook" is the new Slay

You heard it here first. Basic bitches all over the planet have apparently decided that today, Feb 23rd 2017, they will use SHOOK to replace all their other dumb bitch adjectives. That definitely includes slay, lit, extra and fire. It also includes simply using the fire emoji.

My extensive research for this includes literally spending all day on instagram. My proof is the two screenshots I just took ten seconds ago. 
I have also discovered that if you want to really emphasize what a dumb bitch you are, you can use the alternate spelling of "shewk" and make it all caps. Here's what I'm picturing: someone posts a picture of an eye that has wayyyyyy too much makeup on it and super sharp eyeliner and highlighter that makes the person have a unicorn glow, and the only caption up top is I'M SHEWK.
If you haven't seen this exact post like 100 times a day, please tell me who you're following, bc I'm making some obviously bad decisions. But I do it for the....research.

All day, every day. I'm keeping my ear to the proverbial ground just for you, my readership.

And you are welcome.

Stay shook,
Genesis Pulsifer

1 comment:

  1. So glad you are out there being shook for me...i follow mostly Art

    ReplyDelete