Our motto

Our motto

Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Memes: Hilary Duff Crazy

So I've been wanting to do a section on memes that I like. Or recent memes. Or something about memes because they've been cooler and cooler since my last blog was out. But usually when I'm looking at memes its when I'm half asleep on m phone or in a conference where I should be learning about why kids have blood in their pee or something boring. But this one just annoyed me so much.

I don't know where this one came from but I've been seeing it for a few days. And granted Hilary Duff never wore a pink wig and never got cheek piercings, but I feel like she did do a little bit that was out there. 


Remember when she got engaged and she just blew off [Literally whoever she is engaged to] on the balcony 3 seconds after getting engaged?? She knew people could see her. I think he's actually looking at the camera in that last picture. I don't know. I've never been engaged. Maybe that's just what you do. But I feel like maybe most people who aren't "Hollywood famous" at least maybe don't get photographed doing that. I DON'T KNOW I'M JUST SAYING. So no, Hilary Duff has never been institutionalized. But I think that is a low bar for criteria for never turning crazy.
All I'm saying here is: never forget.  Don't just make these memes like the past didn't happen.
What do you think?? Does this count as crazy??

- Genesis Pulsifer

2 comments:

  1. Is the whole point that all those other blond child actor/singers did go crazy? I'm not sure that is accurate. Maybe we should thank her for not becoming a big ol' hipster like Mandy Moore did?

    Really, I don't care - I just am leaving a comment to ask when we will get to find out what K.Jenner's lip looks are like and what they do to a person's skin???!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT question Rachael...Amy has actually been researching that article, and it is LONG overdue
    - Genesis Pulsifer

    ReplyDelete