Our motto

Our motto

Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Alan Thicke Is Dead - And The Mystery Remains

You Guys, Alan Thicke is dead today, at 69 years old.

 I didn't even read how he died. I mean, I don't really know the guy except that he's Canadian (I mean I've watched a little How I Met Your Mother) and also he was Kirk Camerons Dad AKA Jason Seaver on growing pains.
On a sidenote, I have been watching a lot of Candice Cameron on Hallmark Christmas movies lately and they are sooooooo good/bad. Like I truly believe that if I ask every one of my friends to randomly email me a line from a christmas movie, and I RANDOMLY put them together I almost guarantee I will come up with the best Hallmark Christmas movie that ever existed. As long as they don't use the words "divorce", "abortion" or "menorah"
Lol I'm just keeping it real, per usual. My real issue with his death is that I still haven't figured out if Alan Thicke is related to singer Robin Thicke. When that song Blurred Lines came out with Miley Cyrus at the VMAs a few years ago I actually wondered if they were the same person. SO OK, THEY'RE NOT. But did you know that they are father and son? I didn't care to look that up for the past 5 years or so. But as soon as the guy dies, you know, I am able to take 10 seconds and research him. Just makes you think, huh?
Seriously, RIP to this guy. I have nothing wrong with him except that he was associated with the religious creepsters that are the Cameron siblings, so I assume he was also a religious creepster. But who ever does know?
Alan Thicke, we hardly knew ye.
-Genesis Pulsifer

No comments:

Post a Comment