Our motto

Our motto

Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Ariana Grane and The SNL Guy

You guys, did I already do a post about Ariana Grande? How she was the whitest white until she decided to play up her latina thing and do fake tanner? I think she's all right, she's always outspoken about her gay brother and since the terror attack at her show in Manchester she's been all vocal about things in like...a good way?
Anyway, I'm pretty sure I did a post about her because remember that time she like licked a donut and put it back and called all Americans fat? And everyone hated her for it for a while. That was a scandal.

Well now there's an even bigger scandal. She's ENGAGED. But the thing is she's only been dating this guy for a few weeks. From what I gather like 6. The cool part is her ring took two weeks to get made, so this guy can hustle. And actually the guy is the whole reason I'm writing this post!

The guy she's marrying is Pete Davidson. Normally I'd just be like hmmm..Pete Davidson...wasn't he on SNL? Is he still on SNL? Does anyone still watch SNL and then I'd move on.
But then I remembered he was dating Cazzie David for like a minute back there. Or a while. And they seemed like the cutest couple. Cazzie David is one of Larry Davids daughters who just run around the world being cool and respected because they're rich. The other sister is named ___ (I'm gonna come back and fill that in when I remember but its not worth looking up). And they're both instagram famous. I follow both of them. I have to admit their content is kind of dull to me. Its like ok of course they're always at pretty pools...I need a little more substance than that. Something I can sink my teeth into. I did recall Pete got a tattoo of her face, which is kind of amusing now.
What do you do when you broke up and now you have you ex tattoo-ed on you? Not sure, never been there myself.

Well not he's engaged to Ariana Grande with this $100k engagement ring and  And she did this whole thing where Cazzie posted on instagram a pic of her looking all sexy in a safari jeep that said "Been in Africa, what'd I miss?", which is of course her cheeky way of saying she heard about the engagement but was too busy being fabulous to care. The EXTRA dig is they don't even follow each other on instagram anymore. But you know it got back to him. You just know.

So why did I choose to care about this story in particular? Maybe because I saw that guy on SNL once. Maybe because the name Cazzie sounds crazy and flirty. Maybe because Seinfeld. The truth is I have no clue, and I stopped caring less than halfway through this post.



No comments:

Post a Comment